Online Registration Process
1. Go to our online registration site: Mariners Recreation
2. Click on "My Account". Login with the email address you provided Vancouver Island University as your primary email address. Then select "Forgot Password". You will be emailed a temporary password which can be changed the first time you login.
3. Select your activity, register and pay online - It's that simple!
** Students, please be sure to register for a "Student Gym Waiver Membership" prior to signing up for programs this will eliminate the addition of "Community fees" to your balance. **
- Please be aware of the Refund Policy prior to registering for any events.
- Credit card payments for all Campus Rec Activities will be available online at: Mariners Recreation
- Please be aware that based on a contract with VIU and Active Network, there are processing fees for online payments.
In person at the Gymnasium
- Bring your Student ID Card or staff card and full payment to the Gym Equipment Office(Bldg 190).
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or debit. No cheques please!
- We are not able to process telephone registrations, in person or online only.
All participants are required to have valid medical insurance when signing up for any VIU Campus Recreation or Outdoor Recreation programs.