The Health & Wellness Centre is excited to continue to offer Changeways for students. The Changeways program was developed by a leading clinical research in BC and is a widely used program in Canada for helping people suffering with anxiety & depression.
- When: Fall, 2018, once per week. Specific dates to be announced at a later date
- How Long? 4 weeks
- What? This program uses a cognitive behavioural approach for addressing how our feelings, thoughts, and actions are linked. The Changeways model will help you learn how changes in your thoughts and actions can improve feelings of control and self-worth.
- Location: to be determined
- Cost: Free
- Requirements: Ability to attend regularly and complete a modest amount of homework (20 - 30 minutes a day) is required to help you integrate these changes into your life.
- To Join: Speak to a counsellor, doctor, or Nurse Practitioner at VIU's Health & Wellness Centre if this group interests you. You must be referred through our Health & Wellness Centre to attend.