Counselling Services provides a number of Health & Wellness groups & workshops throughout the school year. See below.
- A journey to a new way of looking at food
- Step out of your habitual patterns of thoughts and behaviours that can lead to disordered eating
- Learn to respond instead of react
- Start date mid-January 2019
- For more information, click on Mindful Eating above or sidebar on the right
- This fall, 2018
- A very useful program that will reduce your stress if you apply it
- Thursdays from 12 - 1:30
- See hyperlink above for more details
At both Cowichan & Nanaimo Campus
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety or depression?
- Have you been struggling to cope with major life transitions or difficult situations?
- Are you interested in learning practical skills to help you cope better, overcome challenges and make positive changes in your life?
- If you answered yes to the above questions, this group is for you. Click on the above link for more information
Experience a male community where we support men to be who they want to be.
- This is a program under development to help find ways to encourage and create relationship skills, and ways we can build relationships and community here at VIU. Keep posted as we develop this
Presented by: Student Affairs, Counselling Department