Counselling Services provides a number of Health & Wellness groups & workshops throughout the school year. See below.
- This fall, 2018
- A very useful program that will reduce your stress if you apply it
- Thursdays from 12 - 1:30
- See hyperlink above for more details
At both Cowichan & Nanaimo Campus
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety or depression?
- Have you been struggling to cope with major life transitions or difficult situations?
- Are you interested in learning practical skills to help you cope better, overcome challenges and make positive changes in your life?
- If you answered yes to the above questions, this group is for you. Click on the above link for more information
- Movement, Connection, Nature & Support
- A semi-structured group led by a VIU counsellor
- 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month, Sept 18th - Dec 5th, 2018, 2:15 - 2:55
- Meet in Gazebo @ Tamagawa Garden
- This is a program under development to help find ways to encourage and create relationship skills, and ways we can build relationships and community here at VIU. Keep posted as we develop this
Presented by: Student Affairs, Counselling Department