Sometimes we want to stand up and be the change we want to see, but we lack good role models.
What remains unconscious and hidden drives our life. Living soulfully comes from sharing our darkness and confusion in the light of caring community. Come experience a male community where we support men to be who we want to be.
Join us for an 8 week group in the fall and spring semesters.
- Build skills
- Receive empathy
- Be heard and understood
- Experience a safe place to talk
- Talk about what your needs are as a male
- 90 minute sessions
- Begin with brief meditation
- Each member is invited to check in
- Group process (topic, possible story, time for members, etc)
- Fridays, 10:30 - 12, Oct 4 - Nov 22, 2019
- Fridays, 10:30 - 12, Jan 31 - March 27, 2020
If you would like to join, a 30 minute pre-group meeting is required. It can be quick. Please call 250.740.6416, or email Albert.Seinen@viu.ca or drop in at the Health and Wellness Centre (B200 R308) to arrange a meeting.