To request an off-campus ACCUPLACER assessment, you must be living outside the Vancouver Island University (Nanaimo, Duncan, Powell River) region.
Complete and submit the form below.
- The fee for an off-campus ACCUPLACER is $65 ($50 for a rewrite).
- Please pay the non-refundable ACCUPLACER Off-Campus testing fee by calling the VIU cashier’s desk (250-740-6236).
- Upon payment, you will be sent a voucher number to be used to book the test date.
- If payment is not received within 1 month, you will need to re-submit your off-campus request.
- Please note: because the online proctor program (Examity) is external to VIU, there are 2 fees applicable when taking the ACCUPLACER off-campus:
- The VIU Assessment Services fee ($65)
- The Examity online proctor fee (US$25, payable by credit card when you book the date/time) .
IMPORTANT: You will need access to a computer with high speed internet and a web cam to complete the ACCUPLACER in your own home using the online proctoring system.
Follow the instructions provided at https://prod.examity.com/accuplacer/ to register for your online exam supervisor and to become comfortable with how the online proctoring program works.